Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday (flexible)
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 DOA
We are looking for an enthusiastic service driven individual with excellent computer skills to join our dynamic and growing team. This is an office-based role providing customer service and case handling as well as other office administration duties as required.
- Ensuring the accurate logging, acknowledgement and allocation of records and cases.
- Managing individual caseloads.
- Speaking with medical experts and solicitors in relation to the cases.
- Ensuring the highest level of quality and attention to detail in terms of record keeping and Management Information (MI).
- Dealing with inbound calls and responding to emails.
- Providing other general administration office support.
- Assisting colleagues in other areas to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Experience and skills Required
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Confident and comfortable speaking with solicitors & doctors.
- High level of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Being able to work to targets and on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Computer literate and proficient in use of all main Microsoft Programs
- Ability to multitask in an organised manner and work well under pressure
- Good analytical skills, and able to work methodically and accurately
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Previous phone experience an advantage.
Prior office experience an advantage.