Affiliated Utilities are a leading energy broker and tenant re-billing consultancy. During this exciting period of growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Billing Analyst preferably with knowledge of the energy market or similar. We may look at someone from an accounting background with transferrable skills.
Your duties will include:
- Production of detailed documentation gathered from different sources to analyse accurate bills based on individual energy consumption.
- Understand differences in billing units and calculate conversions when required
- Analyse meter readings and provide checks and balances as to accuracy
- Work with customers and colleagues to identify errors and necessary correction
- Record changes of tenancies to ensure billing accuracy
- Knowledge of credits is an advantage
- Data analysis to report on trends including usage, cost, errors
- Build, develop and manage key relationships internally and externally
- Championing the business and its’ class leading service delivery
- Use, update and be involved in new IT systems rollouts
- Contribute ideas to improve systems, processes and efficiencies
- Provide cover and assistance to other billing functions within the business as required
- Be aware of, and work within, corporate and industry standards