Executive Assistant/Property Management
Hours: Full time with flexibility for the right candidate
Salary: £16,000 - £24,000 Depending on experience
Looking for someone who wants to make themselves indispensable!
- Working as part of a small team in a professional property practice
- You will assist the MD in managing an extremely varied workload
- Your role will involve both keeping track of both regular and one-off tasks in the office and undertaking certain projects yourself
- You will not be daunted by having dozens of items on your to-do list, many of which will be complicated and involve working with other parties.
Experience and skills Required
- High level of IT proficiency
- Great attention to detail
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in property
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
We are not necessarily looking for someone who knows everything from day one, but the right candidate will have the willingness and ability to learn quickly.