Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:30-2:30pm
Friday 9:30- 12:30
Salary: £13 per hour
- Following up with tenants on arrears of rent, service charge and utilities.
- Negotiating new leases with tenants.
- Liaising with solicitors in relation to new leases and other legal issues.
- General correspondence with tenants and landlords.
- Arranging maintenance works etc on sites.
- Dealing with utility companies
- Obtaining meter readings from sites.
- Liaising with accounts queries come up.
- Dealing with complaints/issues-processing tenants reports of disrepair or maintenance issues/tendering work to contractors.
- Reviewing and approving services of contractors in accordance with service charge budgets and liaising between tenants and contractors for these works to be completed.
- Property Maintenance routine- carrying out all legal requirements such as health and safety requirements, making sure they are up to date.
- Debt collection-collecting overdue rent or service charges, and ensuring all monies due received on time. Enforcing compliance with lease and insurance requirements among tenants.
- Administration- Invoicing purchase invoices relating to the property.
Experience and skills Required
- Previous experience in a similar setting an advantage but not a must.
- Previous office experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill
- Good IT Skills.
- Being organised and methodical
Will need a car - office not local