To provide practical and emotional support to a range of community groups provided by the Fed Groups can include; Children with additional needs, Offering support to children with a physical/learning disability, Adults through our Community Café, Adults with mental health needs at our Drop In service and monthly Bagel Brunch
- Provide practical support to enable groups to run smoothly
- Setting up play activities
- Minimising risks and ensuring safe play
- Maintain records and submit reports as required.
- Collecting and recording of group payments
- Support the Group Lead to plan and pro vide appropriate play and leisure opportunities
- Respect cultural customs, individuality, values and spiritual beliefs.
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships , a ct proactively in an emergency and provide assistance
- To report concerns and incidents to line manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Undertake other appropriate duties as directed by the line manager, in the interests of the individual and the service.
All employees are subject to the Health & Safety at Work Act. Training will be given.
For a full job description, please contact the office.