Company Name: Langdon College
Hours: Full/part time
Salary: £10.00 - £10.30 per hour
To work individually and as part of a team to:
• Support and enable Members to live as independently as possible
• Support and assist Members to develop new and existing skills
• Facilitate employment opportunities
• Assist and support Members to enjoy an active social life
• Promote and enable Members to attain and maintain good health
• Promote and facilitate the personal safety of all Members
• Enable Members to form relationships and wider social networks
• Promote and support lifelong learning opportunities
• Support Members to observe Jewish Culture
• To assist and support in the provision of social, health, and personal care to Members
• To assist in supporting Members in designing and developing their support/care plans and reviews
• To assist and support Members to achieve goals that link to the Langdon Mission
• To contribute to the monitoring of Members’ progress, assessment and maintain records.
• To actively contribute in the Team Planning process
• To attend and contribute to Team Meetings, Supervisions and Appraisals
• To be responsible for reading and working to Langdon Policy & Procedure, with particular regard to the Jewish Ethos and Culture
• To work in a flexible manner working five days over a seven-day rota which includes unsociable hours and sleep in duties
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, you must have a good standard of written English. Previous experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism is desirable but not essential. Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, enjoy engaging with people, have a real desire to make a difference to someone’s life and the skills required to help us deliver a high level of service to our Members, then we want to hear from you.
For more details please go to: