Trade counter and Shop Floor Manager
Company Name: Plumbland Plumbing & Heating Supplies
Hours: Sunday 10am - 2pm
Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 1.30pm
Salary: £21,500 - £28,500 per annum
- Serve trade customers
- Raise purchase orders
- Accept deliveries of bathroom and trade items
- Check delivery against the delivery note
- Receive stock in system Unpack and stack items in organized and tidy manner in the stores stock room.
- Be responsible for stock levels.
- Manage emails and distribute to relevant departments.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner. Answer the phone.
- Call back all missed calls and pass on messages to relevant people/departments.
- Outgoing Deliveries (generally of bathrooms)
- Prepare deliveries in advance of drivers collection
- Organize and book delivery slots with customers and drivers
- Follow up with drivers and customers to ensure all items have been successfully delivered.
- Returns / complaints
- Listen and empathize with customers during complaints
- Take reasonable and proactive steps to solve issues by liaising with suppliers
Experience and skills Required
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- One digit in an item code translates into £100's and hours of work.
- Ability to work under pressure in a cool and collected manner.
- Being neat, tidy and organized are critical ingredients for the successful candidate.
- Basic computer literacy.